Our work is broadly organised into six work programmes:
- Improving finance and strengthening governance
- Building a fully sustainable economy
- Harnessing technology to deliver the greatest good for the most people
- Making the future of the European Union more dynamic and equitable
- Delivering on international development and meeting the Sustainable Development Goals
- Adapting the Nordic model for the 21st century
While each programme has its core team of international experts and fellows, we often draw on our extensive network of professionals in the private sector, policy-making community and academia for more in-depth expertise.
The initiatives, projects and events within each programme vary with our internal research priorities, as well as external developments.